MASHAS Ceramic Corn nail drill bit (red)
- Brand: MASHA’S
- Made in the USA
- A new generation of Ceramic nail drill bits!
- Good corrosion resistance
- Increased strength
- Excellent heat resistance
- Type of cutting teeth: Cruciform
- Head Shape: Corn
- Tooth size: Fine Tooth
- Material: Ceramic
- Shank Diameter: 3/32″ (2.34 mm +/- 0.3 mm)
- Head size (аpprox.): length 5/8″ (15 mm) / diameter 1/4″ (6 mm)
- With proper processing of the drill bits and intensive use, the service life is 6 months or longer.
- Recommended rotation speed: 20,000 – 25,000 rpm*
*Since some people may have very sensitive skin or nail beds, if they feel a burning sensation, you will need to reduce the rotational speed of the drill bit or use bits with finer teeth.
Tips for the care of drill bits:
1. Clean with a brush under running water and soap.
2. Clean the bits with an Ultrasonic Cleaner with a disinfectant solution (5-15 minutes).
3. Rinse under running water to rinse off the disinfectant.
4. Lay out and dry on a clean towel.
5. Place in a Sanitizing Box for heat treatment (220 ºC for 60 minutes).
Proper care of the drill bits prolongs their life and makes them safe to use!
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?