MASHAS Diamond Nail Drill Bit, Long Flame 2.1 mm (Red)
- Brand: MASHAS
- Made in the USA
- A new generation of diamond bits
- Material: medical stainless steel
- Grit: fine (red)
- Working part diameter: 2.1 mm (+/- 0.2 mm)
- Working part length: 10 mm (+/- 0.2 mm)
- Shank Diameter: 3/32″ (2.34 mm +/- 0.2 mm)
- Good corrosion resistance
- Increased strength
- Excellent heat resistance
- Recommended RPM: 20,000 – 30,000 rpm
- Some people may have hypersensitive skin. At higher speeds they may feel a burning sensation, in which case it is recommended to reduce the rotational speed.
Recommendations for care and cleaning:
1. Brush under running water and soap.
2. Place in Ultrasonic Cleaner with Disinfectant solution (5-15 minutes).
3. Rinse under running water to rinse off the disinfectant.
4. Spread out and dry on a clean towel.
5. Place in a Sanitizing Box for heat treatment (220ºC for 60 minutes).
With proper care and intensive use, the life of the bit is 6 months or more!
Note: If you are using a nail drill with an Easy bit change system (pull-out & push-in type) such as MediPro or MediPower, we cannot guarantee that all of our bits will hold well in the handpieces and will not fly out at work. This is due to the fact that handpieces with automatic clamping mechanisms are very sensitive to the diameter of the shank, and if this size is not exactly 2.35 mm, the bit may not hold well and may fall out during operation. In this case, we recommend that you use bits that are designed for your handpiece. At the same time, we guarantee that there will be no problems in all other devices with a collet clamp.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?