Magic Bits pedicure diamond drill bit 11 mm (coarse)
Stage 1 of foot treatment. Removal of keratosis from the foot. This is a drill bit with сoarse abrasiveness for removing any degree of hyperkeratosis.
- Made in Austria
- Head Diameter: 7/16 in (11 mm)
- Shank Diameter: 3/32 in (2.35 mm)
- A new generation of bits with diamond crumb
- Coarse abrasiveness
- With proper processing of the drill bits and intensive use, the service life is 6 months or more.
- Recommended rotation speed: 14,000 – 16,000 rpm
Since some people may have super sensitive skin, then if they feel a burning sensation, then you need to reduce the rotational speed of the drill bit.
Tips for the care of drill bits
1. Clean with a brush under running water and soap.
2. Clean the bits with an Ultrasonic Cleaner with a disinfectant solution (5-15 minutes).
3. Rinse under running water to rinse off the disinfectant.
4. Layout and dry on a clean towel.
5. Place in a Sanitizing Box for heat treatment (220 ºC for 60 minutes).
Proper care of the drill bits prolongs their life and makes them safe to use!
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?