BIOBASE 23L Class B Autoclave
Class B autoclaves are the most reliable sterilization devices! This autoclave 100% removes microbes and harmful pathogens, including HIV, fungal and herpes diseases, as well as hepatitis B and C. Ideal for all beauty salons!
- Model: BIOBASE BKMZB
- Sterilization Class: Class B
- Capacity: 6 Gal (23 liters)
- No FDA Certificate
- Chamber Size: 9 3/4″ x 18 1/2″ (25 x 47 cm)
- Delivery time: about 10 business days
- Free delivery for the USA
- 12-month warranty from the date of sale!*
- Power Supply: 110V/50Hz
- This model comes with a US plug
- Sterilization Temperature: 250 ºF (121°C) and 273 ºF (134°C)
- Drying System: Vacuum drying system
- Display: LCD display
- Testing System: The Bowie Dick test / Vacuum test / Helix Test
- Sterilization Data: USB port and built-in mini printer
- Safety System: Handlock door / Pressure lock system / Relief valve in case of overpressure / Pressure or temperature overload protection / Alarm for system failure / Cycle complete reminder / Water level warning
- Water Tank Capacity: 0.8 Gal (3.5L)
- Water Consumption: 5.4-6 fl.oz (0.16-0.18L) in one cycle
- Attention: only distilled water can be used!
- Tray Holder: 3 stainless steel trays per stainless steel shelf
- Chamber: Max working pressure 2.3bar / Min working pressure 0.9bar / Design temperature: 284 ºF (140°C)
- Noise: <65dB
- External size (L*W*H): 19 1/2″ x 27 1/2″ x 16 1/8″ (50 x 70 x 41 cm)
- Sterilization in an autoclave consists of the following steps: Pre-vacuumization (pre-vacuum) / Steam sterilization under pressure / Vacuum drying
- In our autoclave, you can qualitatively sterilize devices and instruments of any geometric shape: with bulges, internal chambers, cavities, and hard-to-reach places.
- Built-in open water tank. The sterilizer uses an easy to clean open-type water tank which can support repeated cycles when fully filled with water.
- High-efficiency vacuum. The sterilizer adopts a high-efficiency low noise vacuum system which has excellent effects.
- Large LCD display. The LCD screen can display temperature, pressure, time, operating status, failure warning, and other information. It is convenient for customers to observe the sterilizer’s running status.
- Several types of programs. The system has various programs, including items with and without sterilization pouches, a BD test program, a vacuum test program, and a drying function.
- Standard USB port. Users can store sterilization data onto a USB drive.
- A built-in mini printer to record the results.
What’s in the box
- BIOBASE BKMZB autoclave
- 3 stainless steel trays per stainless steel shelf
- Power cord with US plug
- User’s Manual in English, Spanish and Russian
- Box L*W*H: 24″ x 31 7/8″ x 23 1/4″ (61 x 81 x 59 cm)
- Total weight: 143.3 lbs (65 kg)
*Due to our warehouse location, we are only able to process warranty claims for items purchased and shipped to the USA.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?