Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector (with clamp mount)
I highly recommend Sunflower LED dust collector to anyone who does a professional e-file pedicure.
This configuration assumes mounting to a table on a clamp mount. If you want your device to move, you need to additionally buy a portable base.
- Origin: USA
- 12-month warranty from the date of sale!
- Powerful vacuum and filtration system — specially designed for use in nail & beauty salons.
- Good at collecting fine dust, so it protects your lungs and those of your clients.
- Built-in bright LED light.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Can be adjusted and rotated as desired.
- Allows you to work with a straight posture.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Reduces eye strain.
- This model comes with a US plug
AC/DC power adapter
- Input voltage from mains: AC 100-240V 50W 50-60HZ
- Output voltage to the device: DC 12V 3.0A
- CE – meets European Union safety standards
- UL – meets Underwriters Laboratories Standards (USA)
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Amperage: 1.25A
- RPM: 3000 (revolutions per minute)
- Air Flow: 135.43 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 45 dB
MR-11 LED lamp
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Color: cool white
- Color temperature: 4000 Kelvin
- Life Hours: 25,000
- Wattage: 3W
- Halogen equivalent: 20W
- Lumens: 220
- Voltage: 12V
- The ideal distance is about 6-7 inches (150-180mm) between the nails and the Vacuum Head. But if nail technicians like to suck up the heavy dust like acrylic, they can place Vacuum Head closer to the nails.
- Turn switch downward to run motor and lamp, upward to turn on a lamp only (or vice versa). To turn it off place the switch in the middle.
- Black carbon activated filter is good for reducing smell and collecting dust.
- The filter should be cleaned every day or more often on a busy day for a better result.
- To clean filters, users can clean the filters with a regular vacuum, or shake the dust from the filter outside the building.
- To reuse these filters, owners can clean the filters with a regular vacuum, or wash them with a shower spray gun and let them dry naturally (handwashing, machine washing, or squeezing the water out can damage the filter).
- If the filter is cleaned properly, it can be reused from a month to three months.
What’s in the box
- Vacuum Head
- Flexible metal stand
- Clamp-type mount
- AC/DC power adapter
- Two filters
- Sunflower 2 LED box: 12 x 12 x 12 in (31 x 31 x 31 cm), total weight = 7lbs (3.2 kg)
Please note that this dust collector has fragile parts that may not be covered under warranty if dropped or mishandled. At no point, you should open any part of the dust collector as this may void any warranty. The buyer is responsible for the postage costs of returning items to us for warranty purposes. For our part, we can provide cheaper postage labels in both directions.
Download additional documents
General instruction guide: download
Troubleshoot blowing dust:
How to assemble the motor:
How to change the motor:
Full video review of Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
Unboxing the Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
Assembly of the Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
Usage of the Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
Key Benefits of the Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
Cleaning the Sunflower 2 LED pedicure dust collector
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?