Strong 105 L Handpiece Ball Bearing Set
- 1set/4pcs Ball Bearing for Micro Motor Handpiece Strong 105L.
Replacing ball bearing:
- Disassemble a handicap and a spindle assembly from the front part of a handpiece.
- If a C-ring is picked out of the front chuck housing, ball bearings and other supporting
parts will be disassembled.
- Assemble other supporting parts and replace to new ball bearings sequentially
install the C-ring again.
- Assemble the hand cap and the spindle assembly.
- Run the handpiece under no-load state and confirm a proper replacement, and then use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customers also viewed
Professional Brush Micro Motor Handpiece Strong 105L, 40000rpm (South Korea)
Professional Portable Nail Dust Collector 50 Watt with HEPA Filter Teri 600 M