Teri 600 M portable nail dust collector
Everyone who cares about air purity, the health of manicurists and clients, and equipment safety needs to buy this professional portable nail dust collector – Teri 600 M.
- Origin: Teri (Ukraine).
- 24-month warranty from the date of sale!
- Take Anywhere – Fully Portable.
- Compact size and enormous power.
- Waterproof HEPA filter can be washed and treated with a disinfecting solution. The filter can only be used after it has dried completely.
- The filter is installed in front of the fan, which eliminates the blowing of dust when the filter is
clogged, unlike a bag. It also protects the fan and electronics from dust, which makes it extremely durable!
- Easy to clean and retains 100% of dust.
- A good alternative to nail dust collectors with bags.
- After 1 or 2 clients, it is advisable to shake the dust from the filter into a wet sink.
- The filter should be changed once a month.
- The reliable case is made of ABS plastic, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Removable stainless mesh grille on magnets.
- Place it in, switch it on, and perform all operations directly above the stainless mesh grill – this
guarantees a clean workplace throughout the day.
- The device’s compact size and enormous power (50 watt) make it an ideal choice for a nail technician.
- A large voltage variation allows it to be used in different countries of the world with different network voltages from 110 to 240 volts without the use of additional devices.
- The power adaptor is placed inside for portability.
- This model comes with a US plug.
- Power: 50 Watt
- Engine speed: 1760-4800 per minute (smooth regulator)
- Power supply: 110-240 Volts/50Hz
- Size: 10 x 10 7/16 x 3 13/16 in (255x266x95 mm)
- Noise level: 71 dB
- Nail dust collector
- Power cable 1.5 meters
- Teri branded HEPA filter
- Manual with 24 months factory warranty
CE marking is an administrative marking that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area. The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that have been manufactured to EEA standards.
Warranty: 24 Months from the date of invoice
Please note that this Dust Collector has fragile parts that may not be covered under warranty if dropped or mishandled. At no point, you should open any part of the Dust Collector as this may void any warranty. The buyer is responsible for the postage costs of returning items to us for warranty purposes. For our part, we can provide cheaper postage labels in both directions.
Download additional documents:
Instructions – download
Certificate – download
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?