Kodi Primer (acid)
KODI PROFESSIONAL Acid Primer is made on the basis of methacrylic acid. The use of this tool ensures reliable adhesion of the polymer material and the nail plate. The components included in the composition do not harm the natural nail and prevent the appearance of fungal infections.
- Name: Kodi acid primer
- Volume: 0.3 fl oz (10 ml)
- Colors: As the picture shows
- Certificate: SGS, MSDS, CE
- Ingredient: Methacrylic Acid, Butyl Acetate, Butyl Methacrylate
Instructions for Kodi Acid Primer:
- Push back the cuticle with a pusher (orange stick), use a file to prepare the nail, removing the natural shine, and wipe off the sawdust with a brush.
- Apply an acidic primer to the nail plate.
- Collect a small amount of the substance, squeeze out the excess on the edge of the bottle, additionally blot the brush with a paper napkin.
- Apply the brush to the middle of the nail, allowing the product to spread evenly over the entire surface.
- Make sure that the substance does not get into the cuticle area and does not come into contact with the skin, in case of contact with the epidermis, rinse with plenty of water.
- A thin layer of PRIMER is required for maximum effect. Let the applied layer dry. The surface is ready for nail modeling and stunning nail art.
The primer contains a component that freezes at a temperature of +63 °F (+17 °C) (crystallizes). It is not recommended to unscrew the primer cap at temperatures below +63 °F (+17 °C) (the brush may break) !!!
During work, the master must be as careful as possible and observe precautions, because if it comes into contact with soft tissues and skin, the product may cause irritation or even a slight burn.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?