Strong 105 L Handpiece Ball Bearing Set
- 1set/4pcs Ball Bearing for Micro Motor Handpiece Strong 105L.
Replacing ball bearing:
- Disassemble a handicap and a spindle assembly from the front part of a handpiece.
- If a C-ring is picked out of the front chuck housing, ball bearings and other supporting parts will be disassembled.
- Assemble other supporting parts and replace to new ball bearings sequentially install the C-ring again.
- Assemble the hand cap and the spindle assembly.
- Run the handpiece under no-load state and confirm a proper replacement, and then use.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?
Customers also viewed