Questions and answers. 1 hour online meeting with Masha.
Do you need advice? Do you want to work as a nail technician in the USA but don’t know where to start? Do you need help choosing materials and equipment to get started?
I am Masha Maselko, a licensed professional manicurist and pedicurist with extensive experience in the USA (my work account on Instagram). I myself once started my business in the USA from scratch, so I have accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge that I will be happy to share with you. If it is convenient for you, we could meet online through popular instant messengers such as Whatsapp, Viber, Zoom, etc.
How to schedule a date and time for our online meeting:
- Make a payment on this website
- Text me on WhatsApp at +1(714)204-5993
- Let me know: What would you like to talk about? What days of the week and time do you prefer?
- I will try to answer as soon as possible and offer the next available days and times for our online meeting.
How to make a payment for this service:
- Just add this service to your cart
- Go to the billing address page and fill in all the data
- Go to the payment page and make the payment in a convenient way for you
Cancellation and return policy
- We understand clients occasionally need to change or cancel their appointments. Should you need to do so, we ask for at least 72 hours’ notice. After confirming the cancellation, we will be able to return all funds minus Stripe or PayPal fees. Stripe or PayPal fees for the original payment are not refundable. Refunds may take 5-6 days to appear on a customer’s statement.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 72 hours’ notice, you will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the service cost. In this case, Stripe or PayPal fees for the original payment will not be refunded.
- If you do not show on the scheduled date, all funds paid will be forfeited, and no refunds will apply.
- By placing an order with us, you indicate that you agree to our cancellation and return policy.
I speak and understand Russian, Russian sign language, and Ukrainian fluently. I speak a little English. I don’t speak Spanish at all. If the meeting is to be held in English or Spanish, I will invite an experienced interpreter and there will be an additional fee of $50 for 1 hour.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?