Masha’s one-day private manicure and pedicure course
Let me introduce my one-day personal manicure course
I am Masha Maselko, a licensed professional manicurist and pedicurist with extensive experience in the USA (my work account on Instagram). I myself once started my business in the USA from scratch, so I have accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge that I will be happy to share with you. Manicures and pedicures are one of the few luxuries some women and men can’t live without. Do you know how much a nail technician can make a day? I know some nail technicians who make $600 or even more per day. But for this, you need to become a professional and love your job and the people you work for. As a licensed professional nail technician, I will help you achieve your goal of becoming a professional!
What will I teach you?
Firstly, you should know that there will be no one else besides you and me, so all attention will be riveted only on you. I will teach you what you need most. Before starting the course, you will share with me what skills you already have and what exactly you would like to learn. Then I will tailor a program specifically for your needs. I can teach you: classic cut manicure, dry manicure or the so-called E-file manicure, nail extension, professional pedicure, complex and simple nail designs, etc. Just tell me what you want to learn and I will teach you!
During these 6 hours, we will be doing practical exercises to hone your hand movements, technique, and skill. If you only have questions that you would like to get answered, then I recommend that you sign up for my 1-hour online meeting.
About the license
As you know, nail technicians need to be licensed to work in the US. To do this, you need to study in special colleges. After completing my one-day course, you will not receive a license. I only help licensed nail technicians improve their skills and become professionals.
Where does the course take place?
In my comfortable nail studio in Huntington Beach, California, USA.
How long is the course?
Only six hours with a break for lunch. We will begin at 10 am, break for lunch at 1 pm, then continue from 2 to 5 p.m.
To place a request for a one-day private manicure and pedicure course:
- Make a payment on this website
- Text me on WhatsApp at +1(714)204-5993
- Let me know: What would you like to talk about? What days and weeks do you prefer?
- I will try to answer as soon as possible and offer the next available days for our course
How to make a payment for this service:
- Just add this service to your cart
- Go to the billing address page and fill in all the data
- Go to the payment page and make the payment in a convenient way for you
Cancellation and return policy
- We understand clients occasionally need to change or cancel their appointments. Should you need to do so, we ask for at least 72 hours’ notice. After confirming the cancellation, we will be able to return all funds minus Stripe or PayPal fees. Stripe or PayPal fees for the original payment are not refundable. Refunds may take 5-6 days to appear on a customer’s statement.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 72 hours’ notice, you will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the service cost. In this case, Stripe or PayPal fees for the original payment will not be refunded.
- If you do not show for your lesson on the scheduled date, all funds paid will be forfeited, and no refunds will apply.
- By placing an order with us, you indicate that you agree to our cancellation and return policy.
I speak and understand Russian, Russian sign language, and Ukrainian fluently. I speak a little English. I don’t speak Spanish at all. If the meeting is to be held in English or Spanish, I will invite an experienced interpreter and there will be an additional fee of $50 per hour.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?