Air Dust-Free N.2 portable nail dust collector
Everyone who cares about air purity, the health of manicurists and clients, and equipment safety should buy the Air Dust-Free N.2 portable nail dust collector. The device’s compact size and enormous power (98W) make it an ideal choice for a nail technician.
- 12-month warranty from the date of sale!*
- Take Anywhere – fully portable.
- Compact size and enormous power – 98W
- The filter is installed in front of the fan, which eliminates blowing dust when the filter is clogged, unlike dust bags. It also protects the fan and electronics from dust, which makes this dust collector much more durable!
- Easy to clean and retains 100% of the dust.
- A good alternative to nail dust collectors with bags.
- After 1-2 customers, the filter should be shaken into a wet sink.
- The filter should be changed every three months.
- The case is made of ABS plastic, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Removable stainless mesh grille on magnets.
- Place it in, switch it on, and perform all operations directly above the stainless mesh grill – this
guarantees a clean workplace throughout the day.
- A large voltage variation allows it to be used in different countries of the world with different network voltages from 110 to 240 volts without the use of additional adapters.
- Power: 98 Watts
- Max Air Flow: 410 CFM (12 m³/min)
- Engine speed: 4200 RPM (smooth regulator)
- Noise level: 58-70 dB
- Power supply: 110-240 Volts / 50Hz
- Mesh grille material: medical grade stainless steel
What’s in the box
- Air Dust-Free N.2 portable nail dust collector
- Stainless mesh grille
- Power cable length 6 ft (2 m)
- HEPA filter
- User’s Manual in English, Spanish and Russian
- Box LWH: 16″ x 13″ x 8″ (40 x 30 x 18 cm)
- Total weight: 5.85 lbs (2.65 kg)
*Due to our warehouse location, we are only able to process warranty claims for items purchased and shipped to the USA.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?