Last updated: January 31, 2021
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Masha`s Nails Shop. Masha`s Nails Shop ships to all addresses within the U.S. territories including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico! We also do international deliveries. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy (USA)
1. Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
- If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Any time our facility is closed for vacation time, we will alert customers prior to closing on the website shop pages.
2. Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Standard delivery usually arrives within 2 – 5 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur for reasons beyond our control.
3. Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our store ships goods on a FOB basis. FOB shipping point indicates that the title and responsibility of goods transfer from the seller to the buyer when the goods are placed on a delivery vehicle. Therefore, the seller is not responsible for the goods during delivery.
- Masha`s Nails Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
6. You can get our products anywhere in the world!
- In most cases, delivery will take 1-7 days. This will depend on the distance and the shipping method chosen.
- Pay special attention to electrical appliances before placing an order. It is very important that the specified characteristics allow it to work in your country!
- Please note that we do not accept returns from countries other than the United States.
- Sometimes the cost of delivery is subject to change, and if after sending your parcel it turns out that you overpaid, we will refund you. If the opposite happens and the order has to be divided into two or more parcels, then the delivery will be more expensive and we will send you another invoice for the additional costs incurred. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- On the day your order is shipped, we send you tracking information.
- Our store ships goods on a FOB basis. FOB shipping point indicates that the title and responsibility of goods transfer from the seller to the buyer when the goods are placed on a delivery vehicle. Therefore, the seller is not responsible for the goods during delivery. Masha`s Nails Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during international shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
7. Customs, Duties, and Taxes (International Shipping)
- Please note that often you will have to pay additional customs fees depending on the laws of your country when you receive your package.
- Masha`s Nails Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- If you refuse to pay the customs fees and taxes of your country upon receipt of the parcel, then most likely your parcel will be disposed of. You will not receive any compensation from us.
- We work according to the DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) method. The recipient will have to pay the specified amount of taxes and fees himself if required by the laws of his country.
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping Policy, please contact us at:
WhatsApp at +1(714)204-5993