Air Dust-Free N.3 built-in nail dust collector
Everyone who cares about air purity, the health of manicurists and clients, and equipment safety should buy the Air Dust-Free N.3 professional nail dust collector. The device’s enormous power (98 Watts) make it an ideal choice for a nail technician.
- Made in USA
- 12-month factory warranty from the date of sale!*
- Enormous power – 98W
- Easy to install on the table.
- Gives more space to your work area.
- The filter is installed in front of the fan, which eliminates blowing dust when the filter is clogged, unlike dust bags. It also protects the fan and electronics from dust, which makes this dust collector much more durable!
- Easy to clean and retains 100% of the dust.
- Smooth speed control!
- A good alternative to nail dust collectors with bags.
- After 1-2 customers, the filter should be shaken into a wet sink.
- The filter should be changed once every three months.
- The case is made of ABS plastic, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Perform all operations directly above the stainless mesh grill at a distance of 4 – 6 in (10 – 15 cm) – this guarantees a clean workplace throughout the day.
- A large voltage variation allows it to be used in different countries of the world with different network voltages from 110 to 240 volts without the use of additional adapters.
- Power: 98 Watts
- Max Air Flow: 410 CFM (12 m³/min)
- Engine speed: 4200 RPM (smooth regulator)
- Noise level: 58-70 dB
- Power supply: 110-240 Volts / 50Hz
- Mesh grille material: medical grade stainless steel
- Table hole size: 71/2″ x 71/2″ (190 х 190 мм)
Attention! Requirements for manicure tables:
Since the built-in nail dust collector has very high power and will be built into the table, please ensure that there are no obstacles to the air outlet on the left side of the dust collector. If there is a cabinet, a wall, or furniture close to the left side of the dust collector, then the air will bounce off the wall and blow onto the client, which may cause discomfort.
Please see our diagram for the table so that the built-in nail dust collector works correctly and does not cause discomfort. The recommended distance to the left where the air blows to the cabinet wall is 8-10 inches (20 – 25 cm). Have a blanket just in case to cover the legs of customers who are cold.
We don’t stand still, we keep moving forward! To do this, we have mastered the technology of 3D printing. As a result, all our Air Dust-Free products are 3D printed from durable and safe ABS plastic. What does this mean?
- Ability to make the device in almost any color.
- Ability to quickly change the design and make improvements.
- Quick repair and replacement of any plastic parts.
- Due to the fact that all plastic parts are made on a 3D printer, there may be small variations and imperfections on the surface of the device. This is not considered a defect, since it does not affect the quality or operation of the device.
What’s in the box
- Air Dust-Free N.3 built-in nail dust collector
- Stainless mesh grille
- Power cable length 6 ft (2 m)
- HEPA filter
- User’s Manual in English, Spanish and Russian
- Box LWH: 13″ x 13″ x 8″ (30 x 30 x 18 cm)
- Total weight: 5.85 lbs (2.65 kg)
*Due to our warehouse location, we are only able to process warranty claims for items purchased and shipped to the USA.
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?