PRO Carbide Bullet nail drill bit (blue)
- Head Shape: Bullet
- Tooth size: Medium Tooth
- Type of cutting teeth: Cruciform
- Material: Tungsten Carbide – a very hard gray compound made by the reaction of tungsten and carbon at high temperatures, used in making cutting and drilling tools.
- Shank Diameter: 3/32″ (2.35mm)
- Head size (аpprox. length 1/2″ (13 mm) / diameter 1/4″ (5 mm)
- With proper processing of the drill bits and intensive use, the service life is 6 months or longer.
- Recommended rotation speed: 25,000 – 30,000 rpm*
*Since some people may have very sensitive skin, if they feel a burning sensation, then you will need to reduce the rotation speed of the drill bit.
Tips for the care of drill bits:
1. Clean with a brush under running water and soap.
2. Clean the bits with an Ultrasonic Cleaner with a disinfectant solution (5-15 minutes).
3. Rinse under running water to rinse off the disinfectant.
4. Lay out and dry on a clean towel.
5. Place in a Sanitizing Box for heat treatment (220 ºC for 60 minutes).
Proper care of the drill bits prolongs their life and makes them safe to use!
If you bought this product earlier and want to leave feedback here, you need to log into your account. Want to log into your account?